Pretty much all athletes should strive to maintain and enhance their personal fitness if they desire to succeed in their own sport.
By constructing a sound athletic fitness program and sticking to it, you can become a much better athlete. In this article, I’m going to provide a routine that you can include in your fitness program that can help you develop a powerful chest.
I am not a huge fan of doing sets of bench press, after sets of bench press… after more sets of bench press. That is just a Mundane addition to a physical fitness program. Besides, there are a variety of people out there who feel that bench press is really a ineffective lift, and, while I do not totally agree, I am aware what they are just saying. It is a restricted workout. And, if you would like create a sound athletic fitness program, it is important to mix it up and get creative.
This particular one could possibly be hard to understand by only examining the sets and reps included. And so, I will make certain I explain it in great detail below allowing you to have a thorough familiarity with how you can carry this routine out and add it to your fitness training program.
This is not an entire training session. Nevertheless, this is a good superset, or circuit (whatever you desire to call it) to add to any physical fitness program. You will perform the superset four times. Here is what it is going to look like:
Your four supersets are going to involve the following:
-Max Rep Decline Push-Ups -Max Rep Regular Push-Ups -Max Rep Girl Push-Ups -Max Reps Dumbbell Flys -Max Reps Dumbbell Bench Press
This is the way you are going to carry out the superset/circuit:
1. You’re going to begin the superset with decline push-ups and you’re going to do those until you cannot complete another rep.
2. Immediately following your decline push-ups, place your toes back on to the ground, so that you return to the standard push-up position, and then complete as many regular push-ups as you can. When I do these, I can usually only perform 1-5 regular push-ups.
3. Once you’ve completed the maximum amount of regular push-ups possible, drop your knees to the floor and perform as many “girl” push-ups as you can. It is vital that you transition from the regular push-ups to the “girl” push-ups as quickly as possible. For example, if you are on the last regular push-up you are capable of doing, and you’re struggling to push yourself up, simply drop your knees and continue going. You will find that after 5-10 of these you will really feel it in your chest. However, don’t stop at a specific number; do as many as you possibly can.
4. Now, flip around to your back, get your dumbbells and begin doing flys. You don’t need to grab a weight bench, do them on the ground. The explanation for this, is because you have already done a bunch of reps and you probably wouldn’t be able to get in an productive amount of reps by doing the entire range of motion. You’ll see that doing flys with your back on the ground will limit your motion and you’ll be able to execute more reps. Once again, do as many as you are able to.
5. After you have maxed out on your dumbbell flys, change to dumbbell press. This works much like the flys, as your range will be limited. Complete the maximum amount of reps possible.
You are going to carry out 4 of these supersets/circuits. Rest a minute or so in between each set.
Cooling down and fitness nutrition is important to enhancing personal fitness. Right after a difficult workout routine, it is important to the recovery process that you cool off with some light movements. Cooling down will help you return your heart beat to a normal level and will also help you get rid of waste products like lactic acid. You can cool down by lightly running and some stretching exercises.
Another critical component of a fitness training program, is to make sure that you are eating the correct foods. Fitness nutrition is very important to any athlete who would like to boost their personal fitness. If you want a list of foods that could be good for your state of health, take a look at this list of the top ten superfoods.
Allec Borseci is a contributing writing for Our Healthier Living.
Follow the link to learn more about developing a solid athletic fitness program.
Here is an exciting product to assist your overall workout plan to develop that body you desire. Click Here!